Thursday, June 28, 2012

Miss Rachel's Parties

A few people have suggested that I add some actual photographs of various birthday parties I have done to give people a better idea of some of the fun activities I have led at past parties, so take a look:

Note the "Mad Scientist" hair, white lab coat, and look of amazement on Brendon's face as the creation he has made flows through his fingers.  Remember, I provide all supplies and materials for every activity AND clean everything up at the end of the party.


Mad Scientist Party


Julia, the birthday girl at this party, did not want a "Princess Party" but still wanted something very girly.  I customized a party that was perfect for her.  One of the highlights was making (and eating) our own necklaces with Fruit Loops.  Fancy Shmancy!


Diva Spa Party

No comments:

Post a Comment